Search This Blog

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I am no expert, but I know what I like, and what I don't like...an intro

Please, please, please do NOT get the impression that I am writing this blog to make money, to preach, or to criticize you or anyone for using traditional products. I am not here to tell you what to use or what not to use. Internet research is a hobby of mine (I know, BORING, right?) and figured that I could share some of the knowledge I have gained with others using a central medium, instead of excerpts passed on to one or two friends at a time.

Knowledge is power, my friends, and I am here to share it with you. I believe that when more people learn what bad things are in the products they use daily, and demand safer, less toxic alternatives, it will turn the tide of the chemical industry, and it will benefit us all.

I will not say that all chemicals are bad, because they are not. Not all natural things are not good for you. Most things in excess are bad for you. Even simple old water can kill you if you drink too much of it.

I intend to cite source on my original blogs. Other blogs are copied and credit given to the author for his/her work , along with website information.
www.Care2.com is a personal favorite of mine. You can browse their website and find a blog on just about any subject.

I am not a professional blogger. Sometimes my grammar will suck. Some times I get off track. Feel free to leave comments, questions, criticisms, helpful hints or links (IF they are related to the blog at hand ~ not shameless adverts) if you so desire, but keep in mind that I will delete any hateful/irrelevant comments.

I am just starting out with this little project of mine, so bear with me while I find my path. I think together, we can come up with some great ideas to care for ourselves, our family, and our Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment